In addition to providing a wonderful theatre experience, we also wish to make sure that our guests are safe. Therefore, we act in accordance with the applicable legislation and the recommendations of the Health Board, and we kindly ask you to follow the instructions below
- We recommend arriving early to avoid crowding. The opera house and all our cafés will be open one hour before the performance.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering the theatre house or cafés. You will find disinfectants next to the entrance.
- We recommend that you place an intermission order to visit the café. This will also allow you to avoid queues. When ordering online, many products are 20% cheaper and you will also have access to more products.
- When the intermission starts or after the performance, we also recommend keeping distance when leaving the hall. If you are not in a hurry, please wait to leave the hall.
- Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory, however, we recommend wearing a mask in a crowded room if possible, especially for people at risk.
If you have any symptoms, please stay at home. In case of illness, it is possible to exchange tickets on the day of the performance until 12 PM. Adittional information by calling to the box office at 6831 210.