In addition to providing a wonderful theatre experience, we also wish to make sure that our guests are safe. Therefore, we act in accordance with the applicable legislation and the recommendations of the Health Board, and we kindly ask you to follow the instructions below.
As per the decision of the government, from 9 August, every adult visiting the theatre must provide proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result.
NB! Theatre visitors who have bought a ticket, can make the antigen test at Confido testing points (not in emergency clinics!) at a discounted price of 17 euros. To receive a discount code, the theatre ticket holder must send a corresponding request to the address email@example.com. The time for the antigen test can be booked here and the box for entering the discount code is at the end of the booking form. The closest place to the opera house to do the antigen test is the Confido reception point at the Viru Centre. The QR code test result can be obtained in as little as 30 minutes.
We ask all adults to present the certificate together with an identity document to the hall attendant before the performance. Please note! There is no possibility to test on site. Additional information on vaccination, recovery, and test certificate: https://www.kriis.ee/en/vaccination-certificate
If a person does not wish to prove their vaccination status, they are not entitled to participate in any theatre performances. In this case, the organiser is not obliged to return ticket fees. Legal basis: subsection 101 (3) of the Law of Obligations Act.
You will not be able to attend the performance without presenting the certificate. We will exchange your tickets with a 7-day notice at the latest. To exchange your tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the date of the performance on the purchased tickets, your seats in the hall, and the new selected date. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged on the day of the performance and after the performance.
Tickets purchased from Piletilevi will be handled by Piletilevi. Further information: email@example.com.
• We recommend arriving early to avoid crowding and please keep a distance with other visitors of the theatre. The theatre will open one hour before the performance.
• Please disinfect your hands when entering the theatre house or cafés. You will find disinfectants next to the entrance.
• We recommend that you place an intermission order to visit the café. This will also allow you to avoid queues. When ordering online, many products are 20% cheaper and you will also have access to more products.
• When the intermission starts after the performance, we also recommend keeping distance when leaving the hall. If you are not in a hurry, please wait to leave the hall.
• If you have any symptoms, please stay at home. In case of illness, it is possible to exchange tickets on the day of the performance until 12 p.m. by calling to the box office at 6831 210.