In addition to a magnificant theatre experiences, we also want to offer our audience a safe visit. Therefore, we act in accordance with the applicable legislation and the recommendations of the Health Board, and we ask you to follow the relevant instructions:
- Please arrive early, avoid gathering in crowds and keep a distance of 2 metres with other theatre visitors.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering the theatre house or a café. Hand sanitizers can be found at the entrances.
- We recommend that you book an intermission order in advance to visit the café. This way you avoid queues, and when ordering online, many products are 20% cheaper, and you also get a wider product range.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask or otherwise cover the nose and mouth. Both disposable protective masks and reusable fabric masks can be purchased at the souvenir counters. Exceptions are made for people for whom it is medically contraindicated (such as asthmatics or deaf people), as well as children under the age of 12, and in other justified situations.
- When the break arrives and the performance ends, we recommend avoid crowding. If you are not in a hurry, please wait until you leave the hall. NB! At the request of the Health Board, the the audience in the hall may be asked to take new seats if necessary to keep more distance.
- People with symptoms of illness are asked to stay at home. It is possible to exchange tickets on the day of the performance until 12 PM by phone + 372 6831 210.
NB! We recommend that you download the mobile app HOIA, which allows you quickly (and anonymously) to find out about possible close contact with a COVID-19 infected person.