- Persons with special needs can park their car in the two parking spaces by G. Ots Street next to the theatre building. The building is accessible by wheelchair by the ramp located left of the main entrance. The automated electrical door leads directly to the cloakroom and box office. Visitors in wheelchairs can move around the building without assistance. Lifts are available for moving between floors and ramps connect surfaces of different heights.
- Access to the theatre hall and café (the White Hall on the first floor and Café Colombina on the basement floor) is uninhibited. The Estonia restaurant is also accessible by wheelchair from the restaurant doors in the front of the building, which lead to the cloakroom and the restaurant without any stairs on the path. Visitors in wheelchairs are led to the best possible area in the theatre hall (there is room for four wheelchairs).
- Upon submitting an order and purchasing tickets, please inform the service clerk of visitors in wheelchairs. The building has a lift and an accessible toilet on the basement floor.
- Access to the Chamber Hall is limited and there is no accessible toilet near it. Tactile aid, such as lift signs in Braille, are available for partially sighted and blind persons. Lifts also have voice notifications.
- The service staff of the theatre is always there to help you. Welcome! For more information, please call +372 6 831 210 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Special offer for all Estonian National Opera ticket holders Snabb offers :
- Enjoy 60% discounted parking at Tallinn Real School parking lot on G. Otsa Street, at €1.2/hour, €4/24 hours.
- Get 50% off parking at Kaarli pst 2 parking lot near Freedom Square, at the rate of €2.25/hour and €10/24 hours.
To avail the discount, start parking using the Snabb app, and either scan your theatre ticket's barcode or enter the unique code (e.g., #W123456789012) into the Snabb app's bonus code field.
*You can park at a discounted rate in the EuroPark parking lot at Rävala pst 8 (zone EP56) from 18:30 onwards, at a rate of €1.60 per hour. For more information, visit www.europark.ee or call 661 0223. Nearby, you'll also find parking facilities at Viru Centre and Solaris.
*If there are available spaces, you can park in the barrier-free parking lot next to Estonia Theatre using the Snabb mobile app. For more information, visit Snabb
*For those purchasing tickets from the ticket office, two parking spaces are designated for up to 15 minutes of parking near the barrier at the Tammsaare Park side of the parking lot. Parking is managed by EuroPark.
*For more information about parking on the streets of Tallinn: Parking in Tallinn.